The 18th Annual Fun Day took place on Monday, September 19th with Golfers joining us at Philadelphia Country Club and Gulph Mills Golf Club. To view photos of the event, visit the photo gallery.
Thanks to the overwhelming support of this community, we raised over $420,000 to help families in this region caring for an ill, injured, or disabled child.
The evening featured a tailgate-themed reception complete with gourmet soft pretzels and hoagies, in the spirit of the Eagles home opener happening Monday night. Golf Fun Day also featured a live auction; a wine dinner with Coach Dick Vermeil took top billing. The highlight of the night was definitely a surprise visit by the Phillie Phanatic!
The program highlighted a Fred’s Footsteps family from Pennsauken, New Jersey, who shared their journey through the NICU after their baby was born prematurely. Robbi and her parents, Robert and Tonya, were in attendance and received a standing ovation from the room.
Also during the program, we launched Pat’s Projects, a dedicated fund within Fred’s Footsteps for home renovation projects – in honor of late, Founding Board Member, Patrick B. Gillespie, Sr. More information can be found here.
At the end of the night, winners were announced:
- Philadelphia Country Club: Dennis Foley, Greg Kozlowski, Kevin Longo, Jonathan Stump
- Gulph Mills Golf Club: Brandon Cady, Charlie Falcone, Richard Lungen, Rich Snyder
- Philadelphia Country Club: Roc Irey, Bill Monteith, Wayne Monteith, Jon Salon
- Gulph Mills Golf Club: Koleen Cavanaugh, Brett Mayfield, Michael Shulof, Jeff Willihnganz
- Philadelphia Country Club: Matt Breen, Mark Gernerd, Sean McConnell, Matt Wittenstein
- Gulph Mills Golf Club: Jim Dever, Rich Gillespie, Bill Kane, Peter Sargent
- Philadelphia Country Club: Jonathan Stump, 7’ 5”
- Gulph Mills Golf Club: Brian Pressler, 9”
- Philadelphia Country Club: Kevin Piotrowicz
- Gulph Mills Golf Club: Stacie Rost
- GRAND PRIZE: Joe Frick
- 2nd PRIZE: Greg Kozlowski
- 3rd PRIZE: Dave Buck
Congratulations to all, and we look forward to seeing you next year!