16th ANNUAL FRED’S FOOTSTEPS GOLF FUN DAY
COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your generous support of Fred’s Footsteps! We appreciate that during these difficult times that you have chosen to support our mission and the families we serve.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented several measures designed to protect guests and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”).
Format & Schedule changes:
- Groups will be assigned tee times instead of a shotgun start to minimize gathering
- Lunch will be served on the course by attendants
- We will limit exposure during registration by gift bags in carts and providing contact less payment
- There will be no dinner program following the event, but guests will go home with a gift card to a local restaurant to safely dine out int he future.
In addition, the following policies and procedures will be in place:
Guests are required to wear masks at all times on club property except when on the golf course
Social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced
Two golf carts will be available per foursome. We understand that unrelated guests may be riding together and while it is not required, we recommend that guests wear masks while in the cart together.
Caddies will be provided, but are not permit caddies to carry clubs at this time.
We will have a large number of stations throughout the facilities offering hand sanitizer to guests and employees.
Restrooms and public spaces will be sanitized multiple times each day according to CDC guidelines.
To further protect the health and safety of our guests, employees and volunteers, we request you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Please note that Fred’s Footsteps cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during the event. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the the event, guests acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.