COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your generous support of Fred’s Footsteps! We appreciate that you have chosen to support our mission and the families we serve during these difficult times.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented several measures designed to protect guests and employees from potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Proof of Vaccination is required to attend the event. Please be prepared to show your CDC-issued COVID-19 Vaccination card and ID at registration. Physical vaccination cards, photos of vaccination cards, and state approved apps will all be accepted.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks in common areas and while not at your table, eating, or drinking.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event.
- Restrooms and public spaces will be sanitized multiple times through the event in accordance with CDC guidelines.
To further protect the health and safety of our guests, employees and volunteers, we request you stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus, and have not yet received the results;
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Please note that Fred’s Footsteps and Urban Outfitters Inc. cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during the event. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the the event, guests acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.