[This position was filled March 2022]
The Operations & Systems Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative, grant disbursement, bookkeeping and database management operations of the organization. He/She/They collaborates with staff and external constituents to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
Ideal candidates have multi-faceted experience that may include finance, implementation and maintenance of data management systems, general office operations and administration, and communications.
Employee Classification: Exempt, 12 months
Reports to: Development Director (DD) with responsibilities under Program Manager (PM)
Hours: 40 hour flexible work week to be fulfilled hybrid from your home and in the Bryn Mawr office (work from home hours to be approved by supervisor)
Salary Range: $50,000-$58,000
Benefits: Generous health benefits. Flexible, hybrid work schedule. 8 paid holidays and 15 days of PTO.
Oversight & Responsibilities
- Financial Management
- Manage invoices, payments and communications with all vendors including landlord.
- Recording of financial transactions, and collaboration with external consultants and auditors.
- Support in the development and monitoring of the annual fiscal budget.
- Support and assist in the financial audit.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the donor database (DonorPerfect).
- Manage gift documentation process and deposit all check payments.
- Records and acknowledge all contributions received in a timely manner.
- Program Coordination
- Manage grant disbursement process, including communications with families and/or vendors to collect bills and work with external bookkeepers for financial assistance payments and tracking payments.
- Manage and maintain all family data in program database (Zengine).
- Manage pledges and payments from event sponsors and attendees.
- Track event attendees and communicate pertinent information to sponsors and guests.
- Distribute acknowledgement letters post event.
- Assist as needed with event preparations.
- Attend all events to assist with setup and logistics.
- Administrative Duties
- Manage inventory and supplies for the office, including supplies, equipment, technology etc.
- Manage office and electronic files, routinely updating, scanning and purging files. Ensure that all employee files are maintained according to established policy and procedure.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organization skills with expert attention to detail
- Strategic, analytical thinker possessing a proactive approach to problem-solving and ongoing process improvement
- Collaborative, creative and positive
- Able to work productively independently, and as a team
- High emotional intelligence
- Capacity to quickly learn new technical skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relational and donor database skills (knowledge of DonorPerfect and/or Zengine preferred)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in all MS Office products
- Strong data management and assessment skills, including production of data-driven metrics
- Spanish speaking not required but desirable
- Bachelor’s degree plus related experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in non-profit, either as volunteer or employee
- Extensive experience presenting to and communicating with constituents of all levels
- Experience developing and maintaining productive working relationships with supervisors, colleagues, peers, contractors, and vendors
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to start date required, including any CDC recommended boosters
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Subject line of the e-mail containing the resume should read: Applicant Name, Operations and Systems Coordinator Application