In the spirit of Fred DiBona’s commitment to giving back and leading by example the Fred’s Footsteps Fellowship Program engages emerging leaders in the Philadelphia community to establish the next generation of servant leaders who will work with Fred’s Footsteps and other likeminded organizations to improve the quality of life for families in the Philadelphia region and beyond.
The Fellowship Program provides networking opportunities, exposure to regional business and community leaders who serve as “faculty” in an interactive learning environment, and personal and professional growth through intimate dialogue around leadership models and competencies.
Joseph A. Frick
This year, we received a record number of applications for the 15th Anniversary Fellowship Class. We are pleased to announce the following individuals have been selected to participate in the program:
Involved business leaders join our esteemed Fellowship Faculty to work directly with our fellows and help them positively impact Fred's Footsteps, and their future. Program highlights include:
- Two day interactive learning environment facilitated by regional business and community leaders.
- Exposure to relevant leadership perspectives and experiences through intimate discussions, case studies, and featured speakers.
- Periodic networking gatherings with fellow participants and executives.
- A service learning component geared around defined projects and initiatives.
- Inclusion in Fred’s Footsteps events throughout the program, including its two large fundraising events: Party in the Yard and Golf Fun Day.
- Participation will be limited to 25 – 30 emerging leaders from the region.
- Applicants must have between 5-15 years of experience and serve in a leadership capacity either at their employer or in their community.
- No previous knowledge of the organization is necessary.
- Fellows selected will come from a wide variety of industries including finance, healthcare, public service, management consulting, etc.
- Tuition is a $500 contribution to Fred’s Footsteps for program costs. Limited scholarships available.
- Important 2019-2020 Fellows Program Dates:
- Kick-off/Welcome party September 26, 2019
- The two-day workshop is Thursday, October 24th and Friday October 25th
- Projects will run from January 2020 – January 2021 with a final presentation to the Board of Directors in January 2021