Join our Young Professionals Team
Engaging Emerging Professionals in the Philadelphia region to further the Fred’s Footsteps mission.
The Friends of Fred’s brings together passionate young professionals with a commitment to giving back to the community in which they work and live. The mission of the group is to inspire and involve the young professional community of Greater Philadelphia through social, educational, networking, and philanthropy programming to benefit the mission of Fred’s Footsteps and the families it serves.
- Attend fun, exclusive events
- Get involved through planning committees for events and programs
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities throughout the year
- Meet like-minded professionals who are passionate about giving back to the community
- Networking with Fred’s Footsteps leadership & donor network
Friends of Fred’s Board
Founded in Fall 2018, and officially launched with an event at SPIN Philadelphia in May 2019, the Friends of Fred’s Board is comprised of individuals from a variety of professional backgrounds.
Manager Medicare Appeals and Grievances, Medicare Operations Independence Blue Cross
PAC Manager, AmeriHealth Caritas
Social Media Marketing Manager, Vanguard
Advisory Senior Consultant, Deloitte
Make a donation of $10 or more to Fred’s Footsteps to join the fun and for your chance to win...
The 16th Annual Golf Fun Day will be held on Monday, September 21, 2020 at Philadelphia Country Club and Gulph Mills Golf Club.